[Part 1] How To Setup A Fake Web Server On Android

[Part 1] How To Setup A Fake Web Server On Android

So are you surprised to not start with Hello every time? Surprised because the boy who does not understand anything except Hello Hello, today started posting without Hello Hello? What the hell is doing? So whatever comes in handy.

So the main admin of this site is Sajeeb Ahmed, the biggest crooked man in the world. This Ray Sajin brother may have been watching and not cutting my salary. What is your salary? Well, the whole site that you can see is that my entire development has brought him money in this case. Righteous man, Brother. So it was actually fun. So why are you reading this post today? In fact, from today I started a series of Inad Islam (I know Sajib Bhai will not pay, but I have a right on this site, so I should give you something good) where I will teach you WordPress development. There are things you can learn from this series of tasks that are fairly worked up.

Eating polada means how hungry I am? Well, they were really needed. So now all of you have come to the comment saying that my brother does not have a PC, what can I do? Hey Brother Most Welcome you can. You just need patience for that. So for our work today, in the future, we will setup a fake web server to run all these types of code on our Android.

So the first thing you need to do is download the app from below. I'll give you a link to the app at the bottom of the post. Now after installing the app, install it. Once installed, open the app. Then, complete the rest of the work by looking at the following screenshots: -


Then we'll go to Google Chrome and type in the address bar [code] http: // localhost: 8080 [/ code] just like the following: -

Then, if it comes to this you will understand that our server set up is complete: -

So with that, I make Enid Islam Signing Out from BanglaPen - makes life easier. Be good be Allah Almighty Hafez.

Bit Web Server - Download

All parts 


Post a Comment

0 Comments