Mark Zuckerberg's top 10 comments >>

mark zuckerberg
Mark Zuckerberg
Mark Zuckerberg's top 10 comments >>
(1) There is only one way to fail in the rapidly changing world, and it is not risking.
(2) What we want to know about humans is not the question. The question is how much people want to know about them.
(3) I wrote a Facebook code in my dorm room and started Facebook from there. I hired the server for $ 85 a month, I gave an advertisement on the site to provide this money. And by now we are providing our costs by advertising.
(4) A squirrel is going to die in front of you, it seems more important to you, where people are constantly dying in Africa.
(5) Quickly cross over to others. If you can not do that, then understand that you can not work very fast.
(6) This is a very distorted thought, but I have to go through this where people see my work shorter. But as a result, we get a lot of enthusiasm to surprise people by working on a larger scale.
(7) Some may be smart or skilled, but if they do not believe in it, then they are not interested in hard work.
(8) I am working, then spending time is worthless to me.
(9) What you are saying in a movie or what you say, others will not give too much importance. Everyone wants to see what you have done.
(10) In Silicon Valley, everyone has an attitude that I have to do something here. But this is not the only place to do anything. If I started now, then I would choose Boston. Silicon Valley is so narrow about how it feels to me, which is really annoying.

Post a Comment

0 Comments